Monday, February 11, 2013

A few cards

     I got to have fun playing with the cricut this weekend and completed two card challenges and I am working on a third one.
     One of the challenges was to make a card or a project using the cricut and have the theme of spring.  Since I love my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge, he had to take center stage as the Easter bunny, ah, bear.  I used a tree from Campin Critters.  Then I tried out some of my new Cuttlebug embossing folders for textures.  Playing around and having fun.
    This spring card challenge was done for Bitten by the Bug 2.  Check out the site for some great card ideas.
      The next card was done for CardzTV.  We needed to make a Valentine using the Cricut.  I chose the Elegant Edges and Picturesque cartridges.   Those are two of my favorites.
     Hope you have a great day and a great Valentine's Day.  Thanks for stopping by and also thanks for your comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!