Thursday, March 14, 2013

Every Inchie Monday - "glasses"

  Honestly, I do know the days of the week.  So I am well aware this isn't Monday.  I just seem to be behind on everything these days.  Seriously.  But I do persevere and finally get things done - well, nearly everything.  There is that stack of papers to be be graded and that one corner of my house I have been intending to sort through . . . Maybe eventually all really will get done.
     The word this week was "glasses".  I took a bit of creative liberty just so I could use an idea I had.  I made the word singular - glass.  Then inspired by a line in a song I like, I drew and painted an hour glass.  I like the way it turned out.


"Life is an hourglass glued to the table." - Anna Nalick, "Breathe (2 a.m.)"

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea. When you take the form of the hour glass you have almost two glasses.
    I didn't know the song just went over to youtube - it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea on the theme! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!