Monday, March 18, 2013

Footsteps

Every Inchie Monday's word for this week was "footsteps".  I had lots of ideas, but only a few minutes on Sunday afternoon to get this done and posted.  My 3rd grade writing assessments took a large amount of my day!  Whew!  Glad to have them graded though.

While mine doesn't show actual footprints, it is what I think of - a small child following in his dad's footsteps.  So I watercolored some paper and then just did a simple silhouette.  I really like this one!

Please do stop by and leave a comment - it does mean battling the word verification monster.  I am so tired of spam.  I was getting up to 7 or 8 a day.  Nonsense things that did not connect to my blog at all.  I so wish this could be fixed.  Ah well, in a perfect world people wouldn't do "mean" things. 


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this one! what a great way of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful inchie and a great take on the theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonderful take on the theme, and a lovely drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful inchie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely painting and a clever take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!