Saturday, September 14, 2013

Better Late . . .

     than never.  Right?  I had great hopes of posting the Diva's challenge much sooner, but every time I sat down to work on it something got in my way.  I finally finished it today and thought I had better post it now or time would be up.  I also put the finishing touches on the rabbit I have been doing for the Facebook group.   Now on to other projects.  It seems as though I never have enough time to play with all the things and drawings I want to.  Ah well.
  Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some sunshine.  See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Both are lovely but the rabbit.....fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth. There are so many challenges, dares, groups that all need attending to. I do like to see your work though, so keep going :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!