Thursday, September 19, 2013

Challenge # 136

     For our Monday Diva challenge we were asked to use some color.  I enjoy using color every now and then, but mostly I am taken in by the simple beauty black and white provide.  I guess it depends on my mood.  Sometimes lots of color, sometimes not.  This tile really appealed to me in black and white and then I colored it and it lost its appeal to me.  Initially I thought about a watercolor wash background for my color and I wish I had gone with something less . . . colored in.
     The colors are a bit brighter in person than on the scan.  It really is a rather nice shade of blue and light green.  What happened, I do not know.  Anyway, have a great week and thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tile! I like this combination of the colors. The green color adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you selected a muted green for your color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tile. I think it would be good either black and white or colored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I like the original zentangle in black and white most. But, sometimes a bit of color is nice to do and you did that very well this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!