Friday, January 31, 2014

Art Work Madness!!

    No, I am not really going mad.  I don't think.  Would I know if I were?  Or would I think I was normal?  Mmmm.  I am turning out things like a creative mad-woman.  Because of three days off of school due to weather, I have finished my inchie, got 3 different challenges done, completed my two journal pages for Journal 52, and nearly completed my next batch of bookmarks for the bookmark swap.  I have been busy.  If you would like to see my journal pages you can check them out here.  I decided to write two posts so this one wouldn't be so long.
    Every Inchie Monday's word was "ballet".  I drew some ballet slippers and used gel pens to make them shine.
     Dare #89 had a wonderful template.  It was a lot of fun to play with.  I closed my version in more than the template showed, but I rather like it.
     Aquafleur was the tangle Diva wanted us to use.  From the moment I saw this tangle it has been one I have played with.  I love the flowing "swoopy" look!  It looks so rich and fancy without much effort.  So doing this challenge was delightful!  In fact I seem to have trouble stopping doing this tangle. 
    Now.  I think I am all caught up with posts.  I think.  I now am off to continue working on those bookmarks.  I love doing the bookmarks, it is addressing the envelopes that bug me.  Isn't that silly?  Thank you for dropping by and visiting.  I love reading your comments.

12 comments:

  1. Love your ballet shoes and your tangles. Sometimes there is too much to do for one week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of work! You were really productive with your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Zendala template had a lot of possibilities. You found some nice ways to complete it. I like your Aquafleur. The shading adds a lot to the piece. Mooka, Flux, and Zinger just seem to go so well with this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, I love you ballet dancing feet!!And they definitely show movement! And your Aquafleur is beautiful!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! All of them. I like the aura's in the zendala a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Aquafleur, it's nice with the addition of Mooka.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are lovely! Especially I like your piece with Aquafleur. Wonderful your choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of them too - from the elegant simplicity of the ballet shoes, the complex patterns in the Zendala and the gorgeous depth of your Aquafleur! Most inspirational! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Aquafleur tile is so pretty. Lovely shading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being crazy around art is preferrable to any other craziness don't you think? Your work is inspiring. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful pieces. Isn't it great to have the time to do such fun things? Your ballet slippers are so pretty and I am amazed at how your template doesn't look at all like the original ceiling fan look HAHA! I also like the way you presented Aquafleur. No, not crazy at all. I agree (or, maybe I'm crazy too?).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of gorgeousness here :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!