Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 1

      I have no doubt that this is  probably a bad idea - but it is summer.  I should have time.  Key word - should.  I saw the challenge to create something every day for thirty days.  It doesn't have to be a certain craft or art, so that means I can do some scrapbooking and card making.  Opens a lot of doors. I just know I can be very "target fixed".   (it probably should be called obsessive).
     I have spent the day working on my review for Shoplet.  So my normal crafting time was not so much.  But I am trying to stay caught up in my Tangle A Day calendar so I combined the two.   The hard part won't be creating something each day, it will be taking the time to post it.  I also do not usually post from my phone or tablet, but I am going to give it a go.

     Thanks for dropping by and hopefully leaving me a bit of whimsy!  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Day 1! Nice! I'm glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink flowervine - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!