Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 25

     Bonjour!  Today I worked on my journal page for Journal 52 - week 22.  The prompt is "travel".   I have never been to France and likely never will, but it is a place of fascination for me.  I love the language and spent most of today absorbed in French language programs.  I will one day learn this beautiful language of my ancestors.  One day. 
     The journal page is far from complete.  I hope to get some French stickers or something to add to it when I go to Michael's one day.  I water colored the background then printed 6 copies of the Eiffel Tower.  I cut each one out and layered pieces on the background to give it depth. 
     I will do a better scan of it when it is complete.  Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed day!  Au revoir!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!