Saturday, September 6, 2014

Late arrivals . . . .

    Good evening to you all!  I will not be wordy today.  I have some things I must do.  (Don't we all?)  Here is Diva challenge # 183 - UMT x-did.  This is a really cool tangle I hope to explore more.
     Then here are last week's inchie - Quartz crystal.  Late, yes I know.  And also this week's (hopefully in time) - Renaissance.  I used a sticker of a painting and then cut it in half and did the rest on my own.  Not 100% sure if the picture was exactly Renaissance, but it was the closes I had. 
quartz crystal
Renaissance
     Hope you have a blessed day and thank you for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. You used Annette's tangle beautifully and I always love footlights. I remember having my students do that half portrait drawing. I love how yours turned out. (Also, I did answer your question about the pens after nice comment on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really has an Art Deco look to it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 3D effect of your X-Did. Your inchies are great. The watch crystals are perfect and your portrait is well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, Your tile using 'X-DID' really is beautiful! I love the depth that it shows! Thanks for giving it a try, and i'm glad to hear you enjoyed playing with it!! Your Renaissance Inchies are fabulous!! Your drawing especially! Have a great day and we'll see you around next week!! :0) Annette Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. X-Did together with Footlights is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the tangle and your inchies are superb.The renniasance inchie in particular is very clever and both are so well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job. I love all your inchies and the tangle is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your inchies Cathy, and the tangle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!