Sunday, January 4, 2015

Journal 52 - 2015!

     I am certain this wonderful feeling of being "on time" will not last.  Life will get in the way.  It always does.  But for now - I am finished with a journal prompt on time.  Yahoo!
     I found a Bible quote I liked with the word "path" in it.  I fancy lettered that on my paper and colored it in.  Then I searched for a maze on the internet (found a really cool site that I bookmarked for use in my classroom).  After printing several copies, I tore them into pieces to fit on my quote.  Chalked a bit over it to get rid of the bold white and voila!  I am done!  What do you think?

Journal 52 - 2014

      Since I am still playing catch up here are two more pages I finished this week.  Week 43 was "Stencil It".  I love the quote, but honestly the page leaves me wishing I could've done more.  For the prompt on week 44 - "Skyline" - I watercolored a skyline (I never claimed to be a painter) and then just added a quote.  Simple, but finished.
    Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!