Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 34 - Journal 52

Journal 52's prompt this week was "television".  I love the old shows.  I grew up on I love Lucy, Bonanza, Mork and Mindy, and tons of other fun family shows.  I can't get into the "reality" craze that has hit nowadays.  I want my entertainment to take me from reality not plunge me into someone else's reality.  We made the decision several months ago to cancel our television (cable).  We rent movies a lot, but no longer am tied to the black box.  I really don't miss it.
     I painted my background and cut out my old fashioned tv.  For the border I wrote titles of show I enjoyed.  Of course, if it was an old tv, it needed the "rabbit ears and tinfoil fix".  What joy to try to get reception with foil!  The moment you sat down, it went.  That was so frustrating I am surprised we ever watched anything.
     Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!