Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 151 - Wings

      This week's journal page for Journal52 was to do a page that was "wing-inspired".  I worked yesterday on one page.  I painted, stamped, colored with markers, added my quote and sat back and went "yuck".  It really did not look at all like I envisioned.  At all.  My brother kindly said it was "nice".  So I dug deeper and worked some more on another one this morning.  This one I am very happy with. 
       I kept the same quote.  Then I looked through my Ben Kwok templates to find something with wings.   I used half of a butterfly template.  Then I drew, tangled and assembled a tree.  The tree is for the roots.  The butterfly is the wings.  This page, while much less colorful, is much more to my liking. 
     I am not sure what I want to work on this rainy day 151.  I could do some school prep.  I could tangle some more.   I could sit and listen for a few minutes to the rain on the back porch . . .  that sounds like a winner.
     Thank you so much for dropping by and saying hello.  I hope you are having a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!