Sunday, May 17, 2015

Days 132 - 137, Another long post!

     Day 132, I worked on a challenge for Square One.  We had to use cubine.  I love this tangle and would love do have done more but this week is wild.  I have so many deadlines and things that need doing, the few moments I spent on the tile was all I had.

     Using quandry for Made by Joey's challenge and day 133 seemed pretty reasonable since I am in a quandry these days.  I just keep thinking how life will settle into a "dull" (oh yes!!) routine after school is out.  So here is quandry!  I also used this tile for the alphabet challenge - PQR.  The tangles are pinbawl, quandry, and rolling in.  I may also post it over on Stacked and Tangled.

     Diva asked us to do a duo tangle using bunzo and dex.  This is day 134.   I love both of  these tangles.  They are so much fun.  It is hard to believe that tomorrow is my last day with kiddos.  I needed a bit of meditative zen tonight.  I sat and tangled and reflected on this past year and of course, on saying goodbye.
     I almost forgot to get over to Adele Bruno's string challenge this week!  How could I forget one of my favorite sites?  Guess it was the pace of the day.  Right now though I can sit and work on day 135 and just relax.  I have moved furniture and loaded books all day.  Fortunately my class helped soooo much!  They were awesome. 
     Suzy Mosh has the coolest challenge - she gives us a letter and we have to use a new (to us) tangle that begins with it.  I try to use all new ones - sometimes I can, sometimes it is impossible.  This week I used three new tangles - eez, E, and effervescence - for day 136.  
     Can you believe that I started this monster sized post with a Square One challenge and it is already time for me to do another one?!  Oh my.  This summer, I simply must post more than once a week.  This Square One challenge was to use zingers.  So for day 137 I did a tile using zingers.  The tiles for this site have to be done in black and white only, but I may color this one after posting and add it to the front of a birthday card.
     Thanks for sticking with me on this long post.  The art work only takes a very short while, it is the posting and linking to other sites that make it so lengthy a process - well, for me anyway.  I think I will work on some school work now, then take a few minutes to do my inchie for tomorrow.  Just think, this is the last Sunday I will be doing school work for a few months!!!  Yahoo!  See you tomorrow with my inchie and thank you for dropping by!
    

4 comments:

  1. This is all great work! I think you zinger and fescue garden will look great on a card. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tiles are all so well done! This looks like you did a lot of work and had to put a lot of time in on these beauties....very cool renderings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing!! Love your PQR - you do Quandry so well!! Cubine nice. Bunzo very creative!! Love your E!! And your Zingers are SO pretty!!! Thank you for joining us!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diane-caroliens-p-q-r-challenge-entry
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-joeys-tangle-quandary-challenge-entry
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-diva-duo-tangle-dex-vs-bunzo-challenge-entry
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/05/my-new-to-me-e-entry-for-suzymosh-creations-challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!