Saturday, June 6, 2015

Days 156 and 157

     Another beautiful day!  For yesterday (day 156) I worked on the Square One Facebook challenge.  We had to use the tangle msst.  That tangle tends to show up in a lot of organic pieces because well, it looks like rain and mist.   My tile is sort of haphazard.  I drew a string and then just played around on it without too much of a direction.  It kind of works, I guess. 
     Diva, this past week introduced us to the tangle "boxed up" by Alice Hendon.  I have already done that challenge earlier, but I knew I would have to play with that tangle some more.  It is easy and very relaxing.  So today I worked on a couple of other pieces with that tangle, amongst others.  Here are a few pieces for day 157.
Emerson quote
Snail's Pace
        I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I think I will go and think about - and maybe work on - the Journal52 page.  I cannot decide what to do for the prompt this week, "small success".  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!