Saturday, June 13, 2015

Days 162 and 163 - ATC frenzy!

    It has been awhile since I have done an ATC swap.  Postage can do me in even though I love doing them.  The really nice thing about this swap for Stacked and Tangled (a facebook group) is that I can send all my cards to one place and then they will send me a stack back.  Essentially two times for postage.  Not bad.  I also get lots of gorgeous art work from some of my favorite tanglers.   Swaps are fun.
     My first ATC that I worked on for day 162 is also for Diane and Carolien's ABC  challenge.  I figured, why not?  Our piece of art had to use tangles that begin with a number, C and R.  I used (from the bottom up) chainging, chuchu, 2n5, rolling in, rain or shine, and cle.  Lots of fun and it set the stage for the rest of my ATCs.  Also today I finished 3 others.
      While I had other challenges to work on, I got caught up in some more of the ATCs.  So for day 163 I finished four more cards.  I like the quick work you can do on these.  I can sit while visiting or watching TV and get several done. 
    I wish the colors were brighter in the scan - they are very vibrant in person.  I think for today's creative work I will get to some of those challenges I want to do.  After all, I have until July to finish the cards and I am almost half way there! 
     By the way, welcome and thank you to my new followers!  It is so exciting to see that number grow!  I remember when I started this blog adventure and I went to school and begged asked a few close friends to please follow me so I wouldn't look so lonely over here.  They were nice and said yes.  Now . . .  I have so many wonderful new friends!  I still get excited at each new follower though.
     Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. All are so beautiful, I like the first one and it's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on the #-c-r challenge. I had never noticed cle before. I'll check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The are all so lovely! The pop of color makes them so much fun. And quite a lot of detail on such a small space. Very impressed!

    Thanks for joining our challenge!
    ~Carolien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your #CR - it really rocks!! And all your other tiles are amazing!! Love the color and designs!! I got stuck here looking and looking :) :) Thank you for joining in!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-c-r-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!