Sunday, June 28, 2015

Days 177 - 179

     We had some rain!  And now it is cooler!  Yahoo!  I would love to live where this was the type of weather year round.  I probably would miss cold and snow.  I definitely would not miss heat. 
      Friday was day 177 of the create each day challenge.  Can you believe I have not missed a day?!  I wonder if I can actually make it 365 days!  That would be awesome.  I don't get to post everyday, but I do manage to get the art work done.  Of course when school starts back up . . .  For today I did the Square One challenge over on Facebook.  We had to use the tangle meer.  I honestly am not crazy about  that tangle.  I never feel comfortable about how the lines go.  Along with meer I added a variety of borders just to jazz it up.
      I also worked on four more ATC's for the swap.  I am almost through.  So here is group 4 of my cards.
      I had great hopes for day 178, but I didn't seem to put it together well.  I plan on trying another of these 3 panel thingies.  I just don't feel this one "works".  I am using it for the Diane Clancy challenge - letters JWO and also the Facebook challenge stacked and journaled. 
oolong, whirl, jesterz
     I also did my last set of ATC cards.  Yahoo!  They are now in sheet protectors and ready for a trip to the post office on Tuesday.  Then I get to wait and see what goodies I will get!
     I worked on my inchie for day 179 and Every Inchie Monday.  The word was enjoy.  I could not think of anything at first.  Then a strange creative idea hit me!  So I here is the inchie - N (in) JOY.  Make sense?  I may have mentioned I can sometimes have a crazy way of seeing things.  Hopefully it will be different. 
     The inchie is probably all I will accomplish today.  I have got to get started writing a review for some pens.  I love doing reviews and the cool products I get to try out - but I have to make myself write about them.  I plan on writing the review to post with tomorrow's art work - hopefully.
     Thank you for dropping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Your art cards continue to be totally amazing!! Just lovely!! I do love your J-W-O ... I think the way it dances from my panel to the next is wonderful!! Great job drawing every day!! :) :) Thank you for joining us!! :)

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/06/my-diane-caroliens-j-w-o-challenge-entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the great designs, you are so talented! I also love the inche, what a great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your J, W, O page! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love the creative way you added the N in enjoy! The rest of your pieces are really nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work all of it. I love the creative way your brain works with enjoy! great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fabulous tangles and inchie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!