Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 211 Playing with color!

   I cleaned out a drawer.  Now that is not big news for some of you, but for me it was a task worth mentioning.  The upside is that I found a large stack of cards given to me by . . . oh, I have no idea.  So for day 211, I went to work playing on those cards.  It was the least I could do after my cleaning chore!  I used a combination of sakura Koi markers and colored pencils.  Lots of fun using the combination of pens and markers.  I also took some time and explored how to add a watermark.  I am not sure it is the best method, but I accomplished it just the same.  If anyone has any suggestions about a method or what I need to do to watermark my work, please share.



      Thanks for dropping by - have a wonderful day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!