Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day 292 - Every Inchie Monday

      Challenges that make you crave certain foods should be illegal.  I mean, Adele Bruno's "pasta" challenge last week?  Ban it!  Ben Kwok's ice cream template?  Toss it!  Every Inchie Monday's challenge this week?  Yogurt?  Arrest them!  (The challenge they did a while back for chocolate was pure criminal). 
      Nevertheless, I braved the cravings and did my inchie.  But look at that strawberry and that creamy bowl . . . I will be right back in a few.  I need to . . . stretch my legs, which of course will take me right by the refrigerator.  I should probably take a second to see if the light comes on when I open the door. . .

      Back.  Yep it came on just fine.  Will wonders never cease?  Now I managed to survive this challenge but I am warning Every Inchie Monday if they ever do a "birthday cake" challenge, I am pressing charges!  Be warned!
     Have a wonderful day!  Thank you for dropping by and saying hello!

8 comments:

  1. Your post made me smile, great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :D Really lovely yogurt. And Christmas is just starting to come up, with all the pitfalls on the way to it :D If you can't beat 'em, join them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine that light coming on - I'll have to go check mine - but there won't be any yogurt in the fridge as I can't stand the stuff - is it harder to draw something you crave or something you don't like? Great inchie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! We had "Cake" at the two by Two by Tuesday not that long ago and I think it motivated some of us to bake, too! You are too funny, Cathy! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love your post today, I will second the charges for birthday cake as well, haha. I am glad that you investigated the light. Great work all around

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your yogurt does look delicious. Is that an actual drip I see? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday cake? Good idea ;-) But this year only tea follows as food.
    I think your yogurt inchie came out very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!