Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 300!!

    Really?  I have been at this daily challenge for 300 days!  I have not missed one.  Now my posts aren't daily, but the creativity is.  I am not sure I will do this again.  I might.  After all I plan on continuing all the challenges so why not?
    Just sat down to post days 298 and 299.  I had them written and the art work done.  I will have to rescan the two pics - they are not scanned in the right format - arghh!  So 300 is coming before 298 and 299.  I am counting like some of my kiddos!  I will rescan them tonight.  Blame it on my new scanner program.
    For the That's New to Me #43 we had to use a tangle (or two) by artist Elena Hadzijaneva.  Lots to chose from there because she does some really neat ones.  We also had to chose a new tangle that begins with U.  That gave me a problem.  I had a hard time finding a new one.  Most of the ones in my note book I have used.  I settled on up point down, piza and hypnotic.


     Thanks for coming by and saying hello!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Finding a pattern starting with U is difficult. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it abit hard to find u too. Great job 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Thanks for being part of the TNTM challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!