Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 345 - 348

     Today I worked on Diane Clancy's challenge.  We had to use tangles that began with the letters XPI.   I chose to use xenso, puf, and indy-rella.  I kept debating on whether to add color, but decided against it.
Day 345

     Square One's tangle for this week was "wud".  I used it in a hollibaugh fashion.  This reminds me of a stack of boards - like the kind I might find behind my papa's garage.  We used to climb on them. Or "borrow" them to build something, perhaps a clubhouse or fort.
Day 346

     I have one week of school left before Christmas break (insert really loud yahoo!).  I have to finish up my shrink plastic ornaments and get those ready.  Today I worked on Christmas cards to give to some special people at school.  Well into the project I realized I had almost no red paper.  How do you do Christmas with no red paper??  I managed, but I must get to Michael's this week for some glue and red paper.  I am getting a new Cricut Explore Air for Christmas which I can't wait to play with.  The beauty of that over my current machine is that I will be able to send things to be cut wirelessly from my laptop.  That should be fun.  I can't wait to play with it.
Day 347

      I had big plans for getting my tree up.  It is a bit of a hassle to get it up because it is stored in our attic and not easy to get to.  Since Ray's shoulder has been hurting the last week or so he couldn't get it .  So we were a lot later this year than I like.  It is an old tree but it is very pretty.  Today - no school work - was the day.  We got everything from the attic and began to put it up.  Oops.  Our prelit tree has no lights in the middle.  So we are faced with either getting a new tree (too expensive) or buying a strand of lights for just the middle or having no lights.  We just stopped.  Ray says no lights would be fine.  I love the lights.  We have to reach a decision.  So here is my "creativity" for day 348.  Not much, huh?
Day 348

     Thank you for dropping by.  I hope you are having a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I like the tangles you used and the composition. Success with the tree (we don't take tree this year but .... a lot of lights :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!