Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 358 - Coloring . . .

One of my Christmas presents (opened early), was a couple of coloring books by Creative Haven, Entangled and Dream Doodles.  Both are filled with really intricate and pretty designs.  As a child I loved to color and it still is one of my favorite activities.  I often will sit at my student tables and color along with them.  We chat and visit.  This is a very informal way of finding out about my class and what they are thinking.  They also enjoy that I share with them bits about me.  So needless to say, I am delighted with the adult coloring book craze. 
     One day I am going to get some really good color pencils, but for now if I want to use color pencils, I use a large set of Crayolas I have.  Actually I like them.  I just wouldn't argue with some prismacolors. 
Thanks for dropping by and I hope your day is going great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!