Saturday, December 26, 2015

Day 359 - Christmas Day!!

     Storms and high winds for Christmas???  Such strange weather.  We even have our air on.  Of course, I suppose I should be glad it is not super cold with all this wet weather or we would be shoveling out in June!  I think all this back and forth weather has given me a rather nasty cough.  I am a bit yucky. 
     Tried out a new tangle - tabz - for a facebook challenge.  I hadn't done any challenges for the Tangle It Pattern Club even though I do enjoy looking at others.  I just couldn't add another challenge.  However lots of my regular sites are shut down til Jan. 4  (the day I go back to school) so I thought I would have a go at this one.
      Guess I had better go get our Christmas dinner ready.  It is just my brother and I but we do love to celebrate!  Haven't grown up, I suppose.  I hope your Christmas Day is wonderful.  If you celebrate another holiday this time of year, I wish you the very best of days.   Hugs and blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!