Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 362 - Cricut, I love you!

    Seriously, I am in some heavy love!  Way back I had a cricut machine, then got a cricut expression not too long ago.  When Ray suggest the Cricut Explore Air this Christmas, I was okay with it.  Sounded nice, but mine worked so why?  Oh was I wrong!  I love my new Air.  I love Design Space and not a day has gone by that I haven't found something to cut.  This machine is so awesome.   Today I worked on a card (not shown), a Valentine box to see if I wanted to use it for my class at Valentine's Day, and a favorite verse of mine. 
    Have a great day and only 3 more days of this challenge to create each year to go!!  I have not missed one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!