Friday, December 18, 2015

Days 350 - 352

     I honestly meant to get all my Christmas gifts for friends at school done over Thanksgiving break.  But that didn't happen.  Not even close.  So this week I have been rushing around like a mad woman to get things done.  And last night at 12:45, I had to quit.  I was finished but barely.  But today is the last day before break and so there was no chance to not finish.  They had to be done.  So here are the pictures from days 350 - 352.  I can't sort them into each day - they just all were finished over a mad dash of 3 days.  I have several others but I am only posting my best pictures!
     Thanks to Diva for an idea for ornaments for 3 special people - I hurried off to Michael's to buy them.  I just wish I had purchased more.  They are so pretty.
    



     Thanks for dropping by!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. A pity that you had to do this in a rush, but they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I wish you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!