Sunday, February 7, 2016

Good morning!

     I hope this post finds everyone in great health and having a wonderful day.  It has been a very nice weekend.  I should have worked on school work today, as I always do, but in a way I sort of did.  I pulled out my cricut and made valentines for my kids at school.  I totally love this group of kids.  They are so sweet and so much fun to be with.  I feel very blessed to have them. 
     I worked on Diva's molygon challenge and my inchie for Every Inchie Monday.  Other than that I really haven't done much drawing this week.  I have had several other things going on and just couldn't find the time. 
Molygon
bulldozer
     Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a great week.  I am hoping for snow.  They say it is a possibility for Monday night.  I shouldn't be greedy.  I am off Thursday, Friday and Monday for Winter break.  But who in their right mind would argue with 2 extra days??  Not this gal. 

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with Molygon and you got it to work with other tangles too. Love your dinky bulldozer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your Molygon challenge tile moves. It leads your eye right through and looks to me like the front tangles are opening up and revealing the Molygon. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!