Sunday, July 31, 2016

Every Inchie Monday: Sheep

      Back to short and sweet posts!  School work has crept in.  That's okay.  I really am excited about this year.  Lots of positive things happening.  One of my favorite people in the entire world will be at our school once a month (or even more) to meet and assist us.  She restores my energy.  I had left last year so beat up - emotionally.  Just the thought of her positive energy will help that.  Not to mention I get my same group back this year and they were awesome kiddos.  I love this group!
      Our word for the week is sheep.  Since I have spent many an hour counting those lovely mammals, this came to my mind. 
       Now off to cut some more things for my classroom.  I love being able to use the cricut for that.  It makes class decoration so easy.  I will try to post some pictures when everything is finished.  Take care and have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!