Wednesday, February 22, 2017

H is for Horse

     It worked again!  Made by Joey's challenge to fill an H string with H tangles worked perfectly with the Every Inchie word - horse.  Neat, huh? 

     I used the tangles hollibaugh, hamadox, and hypnotic for the H tile.  I also really like the idea of using color for this challenge.  Gives me another chance to play with the colored pencils.  I got a wonderful set for Christmas so I have them out whenever I can.  They are by ColorIt and are really nice.  I may decide to spring for a set of prismacolors as my retirement present to myself, lol!  I like the huge color selection.
     Diva's challenge #304 couldn't have made me happier.  I really love the new tangle waybop and that is what she challenged us to use.  Along with a little verve and this was fun!

     The last one for today was a calendar section I just started to play with.  There was no plan, just playing with some tangles, old and new.  I couldn't resist a few little lady bugs.
 
      I had a wonderful day at school today.  The kids were really being quite cooperative and that always makes for fun.  I hope your day is going well.  Take care and thanks for dropping by!    

17 comments:

  1. love all the works you did this week, so much pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your tangles and your Inchie horse - he's got a very soft expression, a kind and gentle horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waybop in one tile, and some Hamadox in another. You have been keeping up! Tiles are lovely but the horse is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these tiles very much: a lovely horse, beautiful drawn Hamadox in combination with H, nice Wayboptile and a wonderful calendarpage, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are very lovely! Especially I like your calendar page! Very playful and imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection of work! I love your calendar page;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always fun to see what you've been doing on the art front, the pony is delightful!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tiles and calendar page! You have to love it when the kiddos at school cooperate! Don't you wish that was everyday?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makes are alwaysterrific and such a nice looking horse

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous inchie and tangles. Love the last one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone should have a fantastic retirement present for themselves. Mine was the trip to become a CZT! Your horse is so lifelike. I'm glad I'm not making anyone look at my sad drawings this year, LOL! Nice tangling too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Waybops! Terrific shading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your horse inchie is great and I love your lady bird calendar page! Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Waybop and H! I love the idea of treating yourself be sure to buy one of those colour blenders too, I love how it mixes and blends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!