Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Few Challenges

     Good afternoon!  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  We just got in from the grocery store - glad that chore is over for a bit. 
      My inchie was fun to do this week (well, they all are).  I love Kermit and so he had to be my frog for this week.   And of course, I hummed and sang "The Rainbow Connection" the entire time I drew!
     Diva's challenge was to use the tangle fragment D6.  Mine sort of got lost in the tile, but it is there!
 
      I am super excited about the Made by Joey challenge!  It is going to go for 9 weeks and we get a tangle to use (or possibly some other challenge).  The string for the tangles is drawn and connects over all 9 tiles.  Here is week one of the challenge!  I have a frame waiting for the completed piece.
    And last the daily Facebook challenge -

     Have a good rest of the week and here's hopefully something to make you smile!  Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Terrific artwork and a wonderful Kermit inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kermit and all your tangles, fab work.
    Two sites that do all types of challenges are : Stamps and stencils ( on the side bar on my blog ) and Simon says -http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Diva piece is so great! I love the tone on tone;-) I'm really excited about the Joey Challenges too. I've always wanted to try an ensemble;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in your Diva tile and I'm so impressed you already have your board ready for Joey's Challenge! It's really taken me out of my comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Kermit :-) and pretty Diva and Joey tiles! Curious what Joey's challenge will look like once finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Kermit is very cheerful, but I think you might just have passed on an earwurm...I am trying hard not to think about it so hopefully it won't take hold! Your other work is so lovely...I am trying to ignore that as well...I see something and I want to try it...badly! Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kermit is too cute, Cathy! I don't think your fragment got lost at all. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The artwork blows my mind for sure (as always) And great to see that you and me went the same route on the inchie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your Kermit! I'm so glad that you are excited to participate in my latest challenge, you are off to a wonderful start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!