Saturday, January 6, 2018

Inside Outside

     How did I miss Joey's challenge this week?  I could have sworn that it started back up NEXT week.  I also would have been wrong!  It started this week.  Had I not gone over just to check on the date, I would have missed it.  Perish the thought!  It is one of my favorite challenges.
     Joey gave us a string and we had to tangle on the inside of it, then again on the outside of it.  Really fun!  Here are my two pages.
      I also finished up a few more coloring pages.  When it is so cold out, sitting inside and coloring is a delight.  School starts back this coming Monday.  Will I miss the cold mornings?  Not a chance.  I will do a happy dance.  But only when I get up at 10 and not at 6!!  Delayed happy dance, I suppose!
     Oh if you would, please sent a prayer for my poochie.  He did something to his front paw / foot and now is limping about.  Poor baby.  He doesn't appear to be in pain, but definitely does not want to put his weight on it.  Thanks for your thoughts.
    See you next week when I do my inchie and other challenges!  Take care and stay warm!  Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice choice of patterns for Joey's Challenge, hope your dog is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I'm sorry your dog hurt his foot. I hope he's better by now.

    As always, loved your tangle and the coloring pages.

    Left you a pm on fb, don't know if you saw it or not.

    JoyceB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some sunshine! Your comments make my day!